Build Your Business Using The 5 One's!Mar 16, 2021
I want to share with you what I’ve learned from a great friend, Taki Moore, about the 5 little steps that’ll be the quickest way to a million dollars a year.
There are 5 parts of your coaching business and for each of them, I want you to get it down to one for each, just to keep business really really simple.
Here are the 5 things you want to do:
1. ONE TARGET MARKET. Pick one specific target market that you know, understand and you love.
2. ONE PRODUCT. Pick one product that you can look the prospect in the eye and say “this thing will get you the results you’re after”.
3. ONE CONVERSION TOOL. Pick one tool (strategy session, webinar, live event) that turns your prospect into a client.
4. ONE TRAFFIC SOURCE. Pick one traffic source that you can scale. A way that you can get all the leads you need.
5. ONE YEAR. Work it for one year. To sharpen it, polish it and get the results you’re after.
The way you to get a million dollars a year is to prune, not to add too much on.
Since when does the answer to ‘too much’ is ‘more’?
We want to cut off options. Make business simple again.
Because less is definitely more. :-)
This post is was reproduced in full from Taki Moore. (Thanks man)
James & Angela (Your Marketing Ninja's)